Impact and Gravitas: Developing Personal Presence
This programme is for those who want to “own the room”, raise their profile, and have greater presence in meetings – both in physical and virtual / online meetings. It enables participants to be noticed in meetings beyond just their status or technical contribution.
Delivered virtually in 2 x 120-minute sessions, for 4 people, with intersession work and supporting materials.
Learning objectives and content:
This programme will develop effectiveness by:
- Understanding the dynamics of impact beyond what we say, especially how physical and vocal issues can add or detract depending on how used.
- Physical alignment, freeing the body to work effectively while looking confident in others eyes.
- Learning how to breathe efficiently: to aid relaxation, energise, think more clearly and develop a clearer voice.
- Speaking to be heard, by developing the 5Ps of Projection, Pronunciation, Pace, Pitch and Pause.
- Becoming aware of internal dialogue and where we choose to place our attention.
- Understanding how we award others value and ‘status’ based on variable criteria, then re-focusing the attention so we award ourselves.
- Creating a ‘confidence reserve’ to draw on when needed, and practising delivery of confidence reserve with coaching on how to access and apply when needed.
Educator: Adrian Kirk
Adrian is an established specialist, showing people how to be adaptable leaders, engaging presenters and influential communicators. His approach is interactive, experiential and practical, enabling you to develop greater flexibility in how to adapt yourself when engaging different situations.
We would like to discuss how we can help your business.