Mastering Authentic Leadership and Building a World-Class Organisation
Anyone in the organisation who leads a team, department, country/region or the enterprise.
Two x 120-minute sessions to explore and improve our authentic leadership individually and organisationally. Includes additional offline preparation and exercises pre- and post-sessions.
Learning objectives and content:
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Unpacked what practising authentic leadership actually means.
- Answered for themselves ‘Why should anyone be led by you?’
- Understood in which aspects of an authentic leadership framework they are particularly strong and weak.
- Unpacked what an authentic organisation actually looks like and how to approach engagement today.
- Answered for themselves ‘Why should anyone work here?’
- Understood in which aspects of an authentic organisation framework (DREAMS) they are particularly strong and weak, and what they might do about it.
Educator: Adam Kingl
We would like to discuss how we can help your business.