Strategic Innovation – How to Disrupt Your Industry with New Business Models
Anyone in the organisation who is involved in developing strategy. Typically participants include senior managers and executives.
Two x 120-minute sessions to develop and apply innovation techniques. Includes additional offline preparation and exercises pre- and post-sessions.
Learning objectives and content:
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Unpacked what’s at stake if business models remain stagnant and the rewards for the disruptors who continuously challenge the strategy.
- Understood a simple framework for thinking about strategy, where and how there is opportunity for innovation.
- Learned from present and historical leaders who mastered strategic disruption.
- Applied practical innovation techniques to their own organisation’s business model.
- Designed a plan to launch an innovation.
- Understood their role in driving innovation.
Educator: Adam Kingl
Adam Kingl has spent decades working in innovation, strategy, culture and leadership. Adam is a highly respected expert on generational paradigms in the workplace, creativity, strategic and management innovation, the future of work, leadership and culture, and fulfilling organisational and personal purpose.
We would like to discuss how we can help your business.