Virtual Learning Design
Directors and managers of talent, leadership, learning and development, and people who are focusing on developing skills, shaping culture, shifting mindset and changing behaviour.
This is a collaborative advisory project, conducted entirely online and virtually.
Learning objectives and content:
Organisations share with us their learning goals and priorities and we will:
- Test assumptions, interview executives and help shape the vision, learning objectives, content and format for the development intervention and journey
- Provide a detailed programme design and business case
- Agree success measures
- Recommend specific educators, tools, assessments, concepts and frameworks, technology providers and partners
- Maximise the use of technology
- Enable individuals to personalise their learning
- Ensure that learning is applied, and insights are shared – building a community of learners
Crucially, we are providing learning design; we are not offering to provide the learning solution but will instead recommend potential solutions within the client’s budget.
Lead Consultant: Jonathan Besser
Jonathan has worked with market-leading business schools and consultancies around the world, providing world-class leadership development interventions. Jonathan has significant experience and expertise supporting clients in all aspects of learning and development, organisation and management development.
We would like to discuss how we can help your business.