Understanding and Developing Resilience
Leaders, managers, team leaders and anyone focused on developing resilience for themselves or their teams.
One x 90-minute sessions, followed by three one to one coaching sessions at six weekly intervals, embedding the learning. Includes additional offline preparation and activities pre- and post-session.
Learning objectives and content:
Resilience is now recognised as an important factor in the workplace. In the turbulent context in which we live, the resilience of both individuals and organisations becomes paramount in order to survive and thrive.
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Understood what resilience is
- Reflected on their own situations
- Know how to recognise when their resilience is being tested
- Develop resilience skills and techniques
- Workshop – understanding where the resilience challenges come from, know what it takes to be agile, adaptable and perform at their best.
- Coaching – three one hour sessions to embed and refine skills
Educator: Alison Straw
Alison’s career has been devoted to helping individuals, groups and organisations develop. She is passionate about engaging and inspiring people and has worked with many senior executives supporting them in delivering value through values.
Alison has previously balanced her work at London Business School with supporting businesses to perform better through engaging their people and a senior level role leading a voluntary organisation working with vulnerable people. She now is focused on her coaching and educator roles.
We would like to discuss how we can help your business.